FatherSon098

Small labor

I believe if the game had more interesting views of life, that the point.

ill love to be a baker or a fisherman maybe even a chef or a teacher, a carpenter, or a fashion designer, filmmaker with actual film uploads from real creations, also with a writer or a more unworthy job like a spy or detective, a scientist, or priest, all the small jobs count as devoted good work 

12 hours ago, FatherSon098 said:

I believe if the game had more interesting views of life, that the point.

ill love to be a baker or a fisherman maybe even a chef or a teacher, a carpenter, or a fashion designer, filmmaker with actual film uploads from real creations, also with a writer or a more unworthy job like a spy or detective, a scientist, or priest, all the small jobs count as devoted good work 

Detective, fisherman, teacher, Fashion designer(clothing designing), teacher are things that you can be, even if it's just as roleplay or as a job. You can be a logger and a miner also. I am not sure on being a priest but there are churches and so why can't you as roleplay! You can be a writer e.g. create books, be a painter and also write a blog and post it on a newspaper.

Maybe you should do more researching, because a lot of the things you mentioned if not all are things you can be or do!