TylerDurden

Future of the game?

Question

So what will the future of the game look like? Can I expect it to turn into something like SecondLife or those type games also could I design a house, shop, or gun and see it in the game. Not with the GUI for the dev team but where I made it in Blender or something.

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

So what will the future of the game look like? Can I expect it to turn into something like SecondLife or those type games also could I design a house, shop, or gun and see it in the game. Not with the GUI for the dev team but where I made it in Blender or something.

You cannot build houses or anything in the game or stuff even outside of the game to import, they are not going to be implemented. To create clothing, it will be in-game via tools using pre-defined meshes and shapes. 

So what about the progression what would be their end game 5 years from now, if it took off. If it means anything I am looking at the VIP pack and thinking of where this game will go in the future.

8 hours ago, TylerDurden said:

So what about the progression what would be their end game 5 years from now, if it took off. If it means anything I am looking at the VIP pack and thinking of where this game will go in the future.

They will be updating the game after release for years to come, this could include new Islands in DLC's

So how busy are you? Do you have time to answer my questions? I tried altis life and liked most of it but wanted something...... different. I think this might be it. I would like to be white listed, maybe have a serious roll in game, and have a schedule in the game (like a job) but dude I am such a noob. and the web is full of such bloat and info not specific to this game. could I ask you my questions or do you have somewhere else I should go for good info? Context, I'm 30, fit, in college, and have put massive hours into rpg's in the past.

1 hour ago, TylerDurden said:

So how busy are you? Do you have time to answer my questions? I tried altis life and liked most of it but wanted something...... different. I think this might be it. I would like to be white listed, maybe have a serious roll in game, and have a schedule in the game (like a job) but dude I am such a noob. and the web is full of such bloat and info not specific to this game. could I ask you my questions or do you have somewhere else I should go for good info? Context,

and have put massive hours into rpg's in the past.

My servers are not official, they are private servers. I am no mod or dev (you ask me questions like I am a dev or mod for identity) for identity, I am just a community member with plans of making a big community in the long run. Anyone can go and apply to be white-listed using my posts links. 

1 hour ago, TylerDurden said:

I'm 30, fit, in college

I don't see the context or relevance but no need to explain.