Sign in to follow this  
Bryceb99

Deah

8 minutes ago, facade said:

The game uninstalls itself and you are forever banned from playing.

This.

The devs want the game to be as realistic as possible, so once you die, you can no longer play. Ever 

3 hours ago, facade said:

The game uninstalls itself and you are forever banned from playing.

2 hours ago, samrichardsonn said:

This.

The devs want the game to be as realistic as possible, so once you die, you can no longer play. Ever 

Stop trolling/ being sarcastic!

@Bryceb99 Please next time do your research on the forum using the FAQ's and also the search bar as I know I have answered this several times before.

On official servers you will either wait for a paramedic to arrive and be revived or you will respawn at your last bind location. However Private servers will have the option to make you have say a certain amount of lives or just 1 (permanent death).

18 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Stop trolling/ being sarcastic!

@Bryceb99 Please next time do your research on the forum using the FAQ's and also the search bar as I know I have answered this several times before.

On official servers you will either wait for a paramedic to arrive and be revived or you will respawn at your last bind location. However Private servers will have the option to make you have say a certain amount of lives or just 1 (permanent death).

Couldn't resist 

• Like 1