Sign in to follow this  
Muhabdud

Death penalty

Hi, just found this game and love the idea as long as it doesn't turn in to a RDM blood bath.

I have a suggestion that could maybe help prevent this(someone may have already suggested this),  I was thinking you could add a penalty for when you die so players will value there lives more, such as a half hour respawn or a high fee(say 500 in game £s) every time you die.

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Muhabdud said:

Hi, just found this game and love the idea as long as it doesn't turn in to a RDM blood bath.

I have a suggestion that could maybe help prevent this(someone may have already suggested this),  I was thinking you could add a penalty for when you die so players will value there lives more, such as a half hour respawn or a high fee(say 500 in game £s) every time you die.

Thanks for reading.

The penalty of death is you lose everything on your character other than clothing. In private servers, they can change whether your character will die permanently and I guess how long it takes to respawn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Muhabdud said:

Problem is players could just dump there money in the bank and then go on a massacre 

Depending on the server, this wouldnt matter.

In a private server for example, where the Admin can set up permanent death. They could also have no content transfer over from one character to another. So if you were in a private lobby where the master account couldnt carry over items, money, RP,  etc from character to character, putting your money in the bank to go Rampage wouldn't save your money. Once your charter is killed in the server, his account would be liquidated by the bank back into the state. You would lose everything you character worked for, obtained, or purchases along their life in the server. 

I cannot say the same for the public servers, because from what devs have told us, certain items like clothing will not be dropped upon death. 

4 hours ago, Muhabdud said:

Problem is players could just dump there money in the bank and then go on a massacre 

True they wouldn't lose their money, but if they lose everything on their character they would lose their guns too. Then if they wanted to go on another massacre they would have to buy whole new ones, and that's if they're even able to buy guns after they get arrested/killed.