Sign in to follow this  
506plays

Can we Manufacture Cars? just like Furniture

Can we Manufacture Cars And style them and build them then sell them to retail car owners and cars shops? and if the car manufacturing is a thing then they need to be parts from oil companies if that also is a thing

No. People asked this n twitter and unfortunately, they said no it is not possible to manufacture them, or even own car shops. I also doubt the oil will exist as well. (Oil companies part is my opinion, the rest is facts/ answers i have seen from twitter.)

58 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No. People asked this n twitter and unfortunately, they said no it is not possible to manufacture them, or even own car shops. I also doubt the oil will exist as well. (Oil companies part is my opinion, the rest is facts/ answers i have seen from twitter.)

I hope there's no form of oil filling for the cars, though it'd be realistic it'd be annoying as hellĀ 

1 hour ago, samrichardsonn said:

I hope there's no form of oil filling for the cars, though it'd be realistic it'd be annoying as hellĀ 

Well the mod has no clue about Oil so, I can't really say if it is a thing or not. It would be a great extra but a annoying one too.