Sign in to follow this  
506plays

Hold on! Are all 3 modules coming this year?

Hold on!!! are all 3 modules coming this year?? The town square , the swat, and the racing all of them coming this year?? i know that the first module coming after 2-3 months but what about the others? also when all of the modules come out. we dont want an alpha we need a beta so will we going to play the fulllllll game in decemeber 2018?

I wouldn't bet on it. It's a small team so progress is slow, gonna put out a rough guess and say the second module will be released late this year/early 2018. 

1 hour ago, samrichardsonn said:

I wouldn't bet on it. It's a small team so progress is slow, gonna put out a rough guess and say the second module will be released late this year/early 2018. 

The reason why the progress has been slow/ the modules were delayed by a year because The game was a concept at kickstarter and so they had to code the core mechanics of the game, they under estimated the time needed to do those core features/ mechanics and so they delayed it. 

Secondly yes it is a very small team but a Team with passion of making Identity because it is their Dream game too. They are back on track and so the first module will be Q1 which I estimate Mid - End March, yeah this is a estimate as long as the progress continues as it is going I heard. Well they didn't give a estimate but by the latest it should be here is April. The first module is the main and core features mechanics and that said means that the S.W.A.T. module will be not as long in development as the Town Square, and then the final Module is the racing module. I think that the 2nd module will be released at the latest Late Q3 but I estimate it to be Q3 around End July if the progress goes well with no delays. The racing module will hopefully be by October. which is Q4 and then beta will be hopefully late 2017/ Early 2018. 

(Everything above is my opinion)

But overall I think we may not see the Beta in 2017 but the 3 module definitely should be done if no delays. (This is no doubt my opinion but also is what the devs are aiming for but with beta by end 2017.)

• Like 1