Sign in to follow this  
toxicreign020

Abuse of the police system?

I've been wanting to ask this for a while but my brain has decided to only remind me of the question just now. 

How is the cop system going to work? What is to prevent a cop from taking the "crooked" path and selling the weapons he has available to him in the police locker to his friends and what not? If weapons are going to be a hard thing to find (especially advanced ones), then wont this be the first thing people turn to if they want a gun?

I asked the question the other day, though it was answered I still find it hard to think about how they'll implement such a system. I think there was a suggestion of offical server rules ruling against police corruption, but that takes away the realism of the game imo as there is real life corruption amongst police/govt figures.  

46 minutes ago, samrichardsonn said:

I asked the question the other day, though it was answered I still find it hard to think about how they'll implement such a system. I think there was a suggestion of offical server rules ruling against police corruption, but that takes away the realism of the game imo as there is real life corruption amongst police/govt figures.  

Yes your right, there can't be police corruption in the official servers and to prevent it will be a system which auto demotes players if they try be corrupt! (I will double check about this system as its been a long time hearing of it).