Sign in to follow this  
toxicreign020

A vehicle idea in the form of a question.

As before, im nitpicky on details and i thought this idea would be cool. Ive seen it discussed and rather poorly executed on ArmA 3 for Altis Life and i figured, if they can do it there, why not here? So my idea/question is:

Will there be vehicle wear and tear? Will whatever car or vehicle i drive gain mileage over time the more i drive it? 

As stated earlier, a few people have attempted this in a simple code that just makes your vehicle explode within a random mileage range (I.E. Anywhere between 150,000 - 200,000 miles your car will explode) and because of such it was quickly struck down

However i feel AAA roadside assistance would be a cool company to run and that it would keep the economy flowing. if people got to start worrying about how much gas they're using or how much mileage theyre putting on their car, theyre more likely to walk places that are close, maximizing player interaction.

food for thought.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, toxicreign020 said:

Will there be vehicle wear and tear? Will whatever car or vehicle i drive gain mileage over time the more i drive it? 

I am sure it will gain wear and tear, not sure on mileage though, but that would be cool to see. 

I get the idea, but I think on official servers this would be turned off and private servers would get the option for it if the devs implemented it. I know mechanics can get tow trucks and charge for the service and so that is possible but they would make up a name for the company instead of using a real world existing break down company name.

But would be lovely to see in game, cool idea! (Would be annoying if your car just blows up because where is the realism in that?) I would say it just starts breaking down more often.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, eastcoastcanadian said:

very cool idea they would have to break the car down into parts like beamng and that will also open up the cars for upgraded parts

BeamNG has very cool destruction, i play it a lot lol

• Like 1