Sign in to follow this  
Notic3

Will Police/Cities have speed radars?

Title. And will police be notified the NAME and VEHICLE of the person speeding immediately? I feel like too many metagame aspects will be implemented into the game if this will be added D: (such as being wanted, as soon as you kill someone police are notified, feels non-RP like) 

Will it be default, or required to be setup by government workers? Can they be vandalized along with signs?

14 minutes ago, Notic3 said:

Title. And will police be notified the NAME and VEHICLE of the person speeding immediately? I feel like too many metagame aspects will be implemented into the game if this will be added D: (such as being wanted, as soon as you kill someone police are notified, feels non-RP like) 

Will it be default, or required to be setup by government workers? Can they be vandalized along with signs?

Whats the point of detectives if the criminals will be default once they kill someone! but if a player kills someone infront of a cop or a cop is near the area of course he will be detected on the map. the point is what will the cop do ? kill or arrest? the dispatch radio in the police station should inform police one by one on some cases to shoot and some to arrest 

Will detectives be an actual thing? 

Not saying it won't, just that I haven't seen anything about a detective mechanic. To my understanding, out of the box, you can be civil or cop, and crime will automatically set a wanted status to some level.

Otherwise, given that you can't leave stuff around, how can evidences be collected? Will a detective be able to just set a wanted status over someone because they think they are guilty?

8 hours ago, Notic3 said:

I feel like too many metagame aspects will be implemented into the game if this will be added D: (such as being wanted, as soon as you kill someone police are notified, feels non-RP like) 

They are notified that but they do not know who you are, They just know they are looking for someone. Unless there is a witness!  <--- @506plays

38 minutes ago, Phiedrus said:

Will detectives be an actual thing? 

Detectives will be a thing but it is just known as cop and you have to work your way up the hierarchy to get it. There will be things like DNA (Evidence) which the detectives will be able to find.

I am sure that the police would be notified but that's not a bad thing because it is something really notifying them in any case. (even if it isn't) just take the answer as A NPC monitors the speeding camera screens and auto notifies the cops. I doubt they would be able to get vandalised for networking reasons.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

They are notified that but they do not know who you are, They just know they are looking for someone. Unless there is a witness!  <--- @506plays

Detectives will be a thing but it is just known as cop and you have to work your way up the hierarchy to get it. There will be things like DNA (Evidence) which the detectives will be able to find.

I am sure that the police would be notified but that's not a bad thing because it is something really notifying them in any case. (even if it isn't) just take the answer as A NPC monitors the speeding camera screens and auto notifies the cops. I doubt they would be able to get vandalised for networking reasons.

Love that response! Thanks for clearing that up, because I am an idiot! Stay beautiful you son of a bitch.

• Like 1