Sign in to follow this  
506plays

Massive Criminal Breakout!!

What could happen if the criminal rate rised to 90% high? if the server is 300 players so 200 players are criminals now and there are 100 law enforcement officers! can the governor establish a "Martial Law" agenda , then cops and officers will have orders to shoot everyone on sight and kill everyone who isnt staying at home and waiting for the problem to get solved. all citizens stay at home or you will be shot.IMG_4852.JPG.499f8238b02d6980470450c289b

This is Highly unlikely ever to happen but I guess in private servers if ever did happen then the rules may allow it. I doubt this would ever happen because Well I think most people would be civilian not a criminal.

By the way, your "Title" doesn't make sense/ don't fit with the question. I would replace "Breakout" with "Uprising" because I generally thought this thread was about breaking out of prison.

Edited by JamesLuck01

44 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

This is Highly unlikely ever to happen but I guess in private servers if ever did happen then the rules may allow it. I doubt this would ever happen because Well I think most people would be civilian not a criminal.

By the way, your "Title" doesn't make sense/ don't fit with the question. I would replace "Breakout" with "Uprising" because I generally thought this thread was about breaking out of prison.

again, most players will be civ, but what if they wanted to have fun a little bit get some action on town ?

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

that's actually what i came here for. ive seen a little bit about this topic here and there and would like to side track and ask if massive prison breaks (from within, or from without. either or) will be possible?

4 hours ago, toxicreign020 said:

that's actually what i came here for. ive seen a little bit about this topic here and there and would like to side track and ask if massive prison breaks (from within, or from without. either or) will be possible?

I don't know if you can from within which is unlikely as no prison guards I understand but you have plan a breakout as I assume that once the people go in, the alarm may go off and then police and s.w.a.t. will be alerted.