Sign in to follow this  
TrentIDFWY

Ideas

My few ideas would be (I'm sorry if these are already being done or have been said):

-Criminal hacking: being that there is an in game style Internet 

-taxi driver: for the players who do not have fast means of transportation 

-Doctor- being a prescription dealing doctor would help benefit the criminal career if you don't want to be an honest doc, or you can chose to just save lives as a surgeon 

-artist/photographer: you can design clothes and paint right? Why not get different challenges to try and grab a camera and find a certain person, event or item. Even a landscape

-Science: study technology that could be used by players (ex. flying car?) or maybe have conservation officers for people who like the Forrest. Maybe even marine life.

-Animal lovers?: maybe zoo keepers or trainers, hell idk, maybe even a dog catcher or again back to the conservation officer or DNR

Pot grower: find a secluded area or bribe a farmer to try to get easy cash selling drugs you made.

these are ideas, some games don't have anything like some of the mentioned. I know some would be difficult and some probably not possible but these are ideas. I saw one video on this game and it hooked me. I see the potential, and so does a rapidly growing supportive community.

1 hour ago, TrentIDFWY said:

My few ideas would be (I'm sorry if these are already being done or have been said):

-Criminal hacking: being that there is an in game style Internet 

-taxi driver: for the players who do not have fast means of transportation 

-Doctor- being a prescription dealing doctor would help benefit the criminal career if you don't want to be an honest doc, or you can chose to just save lives as a surgeon 

-artist/photographer: you can design clothes and paint right? Why not get different challenges to try and grab a camera and find a certain person, event or item. Even a landscape

-Science: study technology that could be used by players (ex. flying car?) or maybe have conservation officers for people who like the Forrest. Maybe even marine life.

-Animal lovers?: maybe zoo keepers or trainers, hell idk, maybe even a dog catcher or again back to the conservation officer or DNR

Pot grower: find a secluded area or bribe a farmer to try to get easy cash selling drugs you made.

these are ideas, some games don't have anything like some of the mentioned. I know some would be difficult and some probably not possible but these are ideas. I saw one video on this game and it hooked me. I see the potential, and so does a rapidly growing supportive community.

Firstly search before posting and also posting the right section..... (Nothing personal when I say this to anyone but I repeat it all the time).

1. Hacking is confirmed not being in the game as "the intranet" is just to browse and has no use to hack. Also hacking has been mentioned but for hacking the police database but it won't happen as confirmed.

2. Taxi driver is obvious, and is one or if not the most used transportation if not got a car. (Bus' are in the game too.)

3. Doctor (paramedic is confirmed) a pharmacist is not though and i don't know if it will be in game.

4. Photographer has been mentioned before (in the correct section of the forum) but I have not heard or seen any answers on this.

5. This is just pointless and boring and just a waste of time developing because I think it won't be very popular. (However you can be a teacher)

6. No zoo's on the map i think/ guess but ok and only real good suggestion which has not been mentioned as far as I know.

7. No offence but what have you even researched about the game? because clearly you have done zero research and only seen the apartment customisation video obviously, but if you took 1 minute of your time you would simply find that "DRUGS is apart of the modern american life" and so is mentioned about in the concept trailer. 

8. Overall do your research starting when you read my answers to the questions, because this forum has 2 FAQ's, 3 Dev Blogs and 2 Video's! + it also has a lot of topics with answers and features which are suggested and some confirmed or being considered.

@HairyGrenade Please move to correct section thx.

Edited by JamesLuck01