Sign in to follow this  
jonothandean

more content

this game looks good well sorta lol there isn't much detail apart from words and not much gameplay of things.

I would buy in it like I did project life but there's no release date no date of any sort of beta.

now this game will kill arma thank good. that game has lost all rp sense I just want more detail before I spend over 100 bucks on something apartment design

please give us more gameplay traliers

We've just had a gameplay trailer mate, so you're gonna have to be patient for the next one. Don't expect things to be quick just because you are used to mass media coverage from the huge game devs out there. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jonothandean said:

this game looks good well sorta lol there isn't much detail apart from words and not much gameplay of things.

I would buy in it like I did project life but there's no release date no date of any sort of beta.

now this game will kill arma thank good. that game has lost all rp sense I just want more detail before I spend over 100 bucks on something apartment design

please give us more gameplay traliers

Next video is said to be on gun mechanics and so won't be until just before 1st module release/ after 1st module release or just before the S.W.A.T. module releases. (this is not confirmed but makes sense to show it before we actually get to use guns in the module which allows us to use em.)

• Like 1