Sign in to follow this  
506plays

When is the next video???

Next video will likely be before the 2nd module but maybe just after or before the social module releases. Now have patience, we all want to see the video and well a lot of us have been waiting for the game longer than most. We are patient so why can no one else ?

9 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Next video will likely be before the 2nd module but maybe just after or before the social module releases. Now have patience, we all want to see the video and well a lot of us have been waiting for the game longer than most. We are patient so why can no one else ?

How do you know this? I would assume there would be several more videos before any of the modules come out. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's unusual for Identity, but most companies have deadlines and dates for things, so normally, I'd expect a specific date for the next video, but I know better for Identity.

Edited by Calico

11 minutes ago, Calico said:

How do you know this? I would assume there would be several more videos before any of the modules come out. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's unusual for Identity, but most companies have deadlines and dates for things, so normally, I'd expect a specific date for the next video, but I know better for Identity.

That's my own opinion, I didn't say confirmed I said 'likely' being me assuming. I know which video is next which is why I assume that "point". They answered on the Q&A (13th January) that the next video will be on the gun stuff e.g. why my assumption is that it's just before module 1 or just after and before module 2 as it makes sense releasing the video on weapon mechanics before the "S.W.A.T. Module!"

Get me?

Edited by JamesLuck01

9 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

That's my own opinion, I didn't say confirmed I said 'likely' being me assuming. I know which video is next which is why I assume that "point". They answered on the Q&A (13th January) that the next video will be on the gun stuff e.g. why my assumption is that it's just before module 1 or just after and before module 2 as it makes sense releasing the video on weapon mechanics before the "S.W.A.T. Module!"

Get me?

Got you, James.