Hi there! I'm Autus, and I'm excited to be here. Identity looks fantastic and I can't wait to see how the game develops over the next few months.

A bit about myself...

I've been all across the internet, and I now try to contribute my own content to the already massive pile of junk out there. I play games and code websites and play music and take road trips and really just try to enjoy life to the best of my ability.

Feel free to message me anytime, for anything. I'm always willing to meet new people!

Edited by Autus

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Happy New Year! 2017

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Happy New Year! 2017

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Hi James! Thanks for the warm welcome! I will certainly browse around and delve into the resources provided. I want to at least feel like I know a bit about what I'm getting myself into. I hope to see you around!

• Like 1