iM50i_iNSTiNCT

Will this game only be available to PC?

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I may have missed the actual topic answering this question but could not look for the correct one, sorry. But, anyway's, I heard about this game on YouTube as the site recommended me to watch since it's an open world gaming, I watched it and it looks absolutely awesome, however, my question is:

Is this game available to PC only?

I'd love this game to be available on next gen consoles like PS4/Pro, Xbox One/S. This game actually looks amazing.

Please could you clarify this issue, many people say's that it's available to PC only, any source/reference (or, direct response from the community staffs) will be greatly appreciated, I just want to know, thank you :)

Edited by iM50i_iNSTiNCT
Making it neater for readers

Yes, it's only available to PC, Mac and Linux at launch and the devs stated they will look into console porting after full game release but no promises.

Here is the question and answer from my FAQ Extended post at the top of this forum category:

Will this game be released on Consoles?

No this game is exclusively for PC however after the full game release the Developers will look into console porting.

MoTown's Answer to a post on the forum: 

Our official answer on the topic of consoles is that we have no current plans to release Identity to console platforms, but have promised to do our research into what it might require after our PC launch. This is not a promise that Identity will be available on console, simply a promise to look into it. At the moment, it would be fair to say that it is outside of our scope and budget.

Edited by JamesLuck01

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, it's only available to PC, Mac and Linux at launch and the devs stated they will look into console porting after full game release but no promises.

Here is the question and answer from my FAQ Extended post at the top of this forum category:

Will this game be released on Consoles?

No this game is exclusively for PC however after the full game release the Developers will look into console porting.

MoTown's Answer to a post on the forum: 

Our official answer on the topic of consoles is that we have no current plans to release Identity to console platforms, but have promised to do our research into what it might require after our PC launch. This is not a promise that Identity will be available on console, simply a promise to look into it. At the moment, it would be fair to say that it is outside of our scope and budget.

Mac and Linux release will be a little after launch.

• Like 1