Sign in to follow this  
William_Rush

Camping/Dispersed Camping

I know this has been talked about some and there are already topics on it, but I think it would be cool to have camping. Especially being able to go to the park and set up the entire camp, the fire, and having all of the gear stuffed into a backpack. Just like real life hiking, you'd have to have the right sized bag for all your gear.

I am sure you get the idea. I just wanted to make another topic on it because I though it would be really cool and hopefully it will become a popular idea. 

Hope too see a beta soon :) 

228413_10987_XL.jpg

1 hour ago, William_Rush said:

set up the entire camp, the fire, and having all of the gear stuffed into a backpack.

Yeah, that's the thing people asked if we could set up the tents and well it's a no and is not planned on being a yes ever as because those are heavy network objects when placed.

I wish they would find a way around the problem in the future and so there is years to come which they could do it, so don't give up.

I don't really see the problem with having tents, as vehicles are way more network heavy than static objects like tents. Then again I'm not a game dev and could be totally wrong.