Sign in to follow this  
Kaizen_Scorcese

Seasons ?

I hope so, it would be a great addition in my opinion, Adding a 4 hour day night cycle and every 90 in-game days the season changes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Devross said:

I hope so, it would be a great addition in my opinion, Adding a 4 hour day night cycle and every 90 in-game days the season changes.

I agree with this as then everyone will get their own fair share of seeing both day and night in the game as any more hours than this then those in different timezone/work hours might only see one cycle of the game. 

• Like 1

On 26/12/2016 at 8:47 PM, Kaizen_Scorcese said:

Hello,

In the game they could have Seasons  o.O

I don't think there will be seasons at first but could be possibly in the future. @HairyGrenade Can confirm stuff.

I hope its a 6 hour day and 3 hour night cycle.

Edited by JamesLuck01

I find the idea of a 4 hour day and 2 hour night cycle more appealing. This is 4 segments of a 24 hour cycle that provide 4 days and 4 nights as im sure there will be different things you can only do at night, or during the day - and this method would allow people who can only login at certain times every day to be able to experience both night and day. If someone can only get on at 6 pm but thats when day time starts and will be day for 6 hours then its midnight for them and they have to go to bed before they can do any of the in game night activities. Making it slightly shorter but still long enough to accomplish what you want to do would be more beneficial I think.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2016 at 2:47 PM, Kaizen_Scorcese said:

Hello,

In the game they could have Seasons  o.O

No seasons, but different weather types. 

It really depends what the 'night' is like. If it's like ARK: Survival Evolved and you cant see or do shit then...goodluck with those 4 hour night cycles lol.

On 06/01/2017 at 6:01 PM, Honeybadger said:

I find the idea of a 4 hour day and 2 hour night cycle more appealing. This is 4 segments of a 24 hour cycle that provide 4 days and 4 nights as im sure there will be different things you can only do at night, or during the day - and this method would allow people who can only login at certain times every day to be able to experience both night and day. If someone can only get on at 6 pm but thats when day time starts and will be day for 6 hours then its midnight for them and they have to go to bed before they can do any of the in game night activities. Making it slightly shorter but still long enough to accomplish what you want to do would be more beneficial I think.

Actually that's better having a 4 hr day and 2 hr night but it's confirmed so far as a 3 hour day and 1 hour night.