Sign in to follow this  
FlyingDuck

| Moonshine |

Okey, okey, okey. SO we all like something to zip or for all that matter love. What if you could brew moonshine in the woods? I don't consider this an option for me but you know teenagers these days, they sniff everything from glue to the smell of gasoline. 

However I might pay someone. But that is another case, what do You think about this idea?moonshin-bw.jpg

I'd love to see moonshine in the game, it would be a pretty cool idea to make your own then make a profit by selling it, or if you want, consuming it.

@Hairygrenade 1. I don't think anyone would try selling it in the town without me stepping in. 2. Profit can only be made with lies. 3. Consuming it would probably be for the best in a nightclub, oh I would love to save up for a nightclub business and make profit with illegal moonshine to a price. Sounds like profit, so I better write it down.

I'm in to this idea, kinda falls into the 'living off the grid' mentality.  I quite fancy role playing a grizzly, old hillbilly living out in the sticks with a field of...let's call them herbs...and a moonshine operation on the side.