Sign in to follow this  
FishFace

Once the first module is released

Will you still be able to purchase a passport once the first module is out? or you have to buy one now? I really wanna see some streams show some gameplay of the first module first before I decide if I should buy or wait until It's on steam. (because steam offers refunds) I couldn't find anything about this when I searched here. I think it would be weird if you couldn't buy after the first module because It's not gonna be done until 2018 so..yeah if someone could answer this please.

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, FishFace said:

Will you still be able to purchase a passport once the first module is out? or you have to buy one now? I really wanna see some streams show some gameplay of the first module first before I decide if I should buy or wait until It's on steam. (because steam offers refunds) I couldn't find anything about this when I searched here. I think it would be weird if you couldn't buy after the first module because It's not gonna be done until 2018 so..yeah if someone could answer this please.

Thanks.

You will be able to buy the current pledges after the first module is released! :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

You will be able to buy the current pledges after the first module is released! :)

Alrighty then, thanks buddy. I feel better knowing that now, don't have to rush it.

3 hours ago, Capped said:

@HairyGrenade after the module is released, if we pledge a package with beta access will we be given access to the modules that are already available?

Yes.

• Like 1

Great question ,great answer!.not doubting anything,it's just this game sounds so amazing but at the same time doesn't seem possible,lol