RogerTheShrubber

Military,Rebels

It would be cool if you could be part of the military or a rebel group fighting to get control of the government. The army could drill and have ranks as well as try to root out any rebel opposition. The military would be influenced by politicians opinions. The rebels would possibly try to influence politics their way by planting secret politicians who are going to try to help them and doing terrorist actions. They may try to get their hands on the drug trade as well. Their whole goal is to topple the government and install a new power as well as get rich! Just some thoughts.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the developers had confirmed that the game shall not consist of state-militants. However, it is highly likely that the Law enforcement department may consist of a "terror-squad" that combat against acts of terrorism against the state.

15 hours ago, RogerTheShrubber said:

It would be cool if you could be part of the military or a rebel group fighting to get control of the government. The army could drill and have ranks as well as try to root out any rebel opposition. The military would be influenced by politicians opinions. The rebels would possibly try to influence politics their way by planting secret politicians who are going to try to help them and doing terrorist actions. They may try to get their hands on the drug trade as well. Their whole goal is to topple the government and install a new power as well as get rich! Just some thoughts.

Like @DLimit said; there is no military, but i don't think there will be a "terror squad" because I think S.W.A.T. will deal with a lot of stuff.

On 12/16/2016 at 9:19 AM, Alpha said:

I run a security and Private Military Company, pm me bro

hey sorry I haven't messaged you sooner but yea I will check it out man thanks!

• Like 1