Sign in to follow this  
Kyleson

Farmer's Market

What if there was a select amount of land in Roseport or any of the major cites that was devoted for holding a farmer's market. What I mean is that, what if on Saturday and Sunday (in real life), player farmers and merchants could sell their food and merchandise to other players, in an open-event similar to a real-life farmer's market. Farmers and merchants could rent display shelves and pop-up tents to sell their products. I think it would be interesting.

• Like 1

It would be interesting. it really depends if we are going to have like the food/ water bar to show how much water or food your body needs.

6 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

It would be interesting. it really depends if we are going to have like the food/ water bar to show how much water or food your body needs.

I heard a while back that your character will actually need to fulfill daily tasks, including eating and drinking. So I'm sure they're going to add a hunger and thirst meter, or if they allow, you can turn off all HUD and go into hardcore-mode. :D

Edited by DROSE

Just now, DROSE said:

I heard a while back that your character will actually need to fulfill daily tasks, including eating and drinking. So I'm sure they're going to add a hunger and thirst meter, or if they allow, you can turn off all HUD and go into hardcore-mode. :D

It would be realistic though, 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

It would be realistic though, 

I also heard you would have to go pee and poo, so that should be interesting....  lol

1 hour ago, DROSE said:

What if there was a select amount of land in Roseport or any of the major cites that was devoted for holding a farmer's market. What I mean is that, what if on Saturday and Sunday (in real life), player farmers and merchants could sell their food and merchandise to other players, in an open-event similar to a real-life farmer's market. Farmers and merchants could rent display shelves and pop-up tents to sell their products. I think it would be interesting.

make one?