Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Seperate Servers by Districts

Hey, I recently joined the forums and may I say, I'm a big fan. I absolutely cannot wait for this game to come out. I can't imagine that everyone will crammed into one island so I imagine there will be multiple servers once the game takes off. I have any idea that can make it easier to know which server one may be talking about when discussing the game. I think that the servers should be divided into districts. For example, server 1 would otherwise be known as district and so on. This would be useful for campaigning during elections or anything else that may be relevant to just one server at a time.

Edited by Alex

The servers will be in regions and there will be many servers. I cannot say what regions and how many or which regions as its not given as public information yet. @HairyGrenade will give you details on this post and if it would even be done and how servers may be.

My answer is not certain and as this may be different to how it will be, but is possible for this to be the chosen option!

Hey there @Alex, the plan right now is to just have the official servers labeled by numbers so it is easier to navigate. While the game is still in development, things are bound to change though! 

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The servers will be in regions and there will be many servers. I cannot say what regions and how many or which regions as its not given as public information yet. @HairyGrenade will give you details on this post and if it would even be done and how servers may be.

My answer is not certain and as this may be different to how it will be, but is possible for this to be the chosen option!

2 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Hey there @Alex, the plan right now is to just have the official servers labeled by numbers so it is easier to navigate. While the game is still in development, things are bound to change though! 

Thank you for the quick response. I hope it'll work in a similar way.

In the official FAQ they say that they want to allow up to 300 players per server, so there will be a lot of server.