Sign in to follow this  
Reshay

Workshop

Not sure if something like this has been planned but I thought about having a Workshop available such as the well-known Steam Workshop where players could create content such as clothes, accessories, vehicles, weapons and eventually have them implemented in the game. In first place, this would lower developers' high volume of work significantly and in second place, players would actually benefit from this by having their own brands who could become popular ( and of course, receive a profit of the sales ). I personally would love seeing someone wearing a T-Shirt I create. Now, you wonder how's that possible? It's not easy indeed. I've never done 3D modeling myself but I'm eager to learn and real magic can be made with a few tutorials. Besides that, there are a lot of people who do this as a hobby and I'm really sure they find this appealing.

All we need is a systematic way to accomplish this, from a handful of judges who decide which content should be forwarded to the developers to a few guidelines, submission rules and so on.

Edited by Reshay
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if it's going to be implemented the way you specified in this post, but the developers have already confirmed that players can make their own custom apparel and furniture, and sell it on the market for other players to purchase.

1 hour ago, Reshay said:

Not sure if something like this has been planned but I thought about having a Workshop available such as the well-known Steam Workshop where players could create content such as clothes, accessories, vehicles, weapons and eventually have them implemented in the game.

Yea, they won't make it on the workshop when you can just make and design your own in the game itself so great idea which is pointless.

Edited by JamesLuck01

14 minutes ago, DROSE said:
15 minutes ago, DROSE said:

I'm not sure if it's going to be implemented the way you specified in this post, but the developers have already confirmed that players can make their own custom apparel and furniture, and sell it on the market for other players to purchase.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yea, they won't make it on the workshop when you can just make and design your own in the game itself.

That's actually pretty cool. Creating your own content using 3D modeling software is quite hard and I'm really curious how this is going to work in game. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

I'd like to see a workshop in the sense of having a metal/wood shop attached your garage and you could make furniture or sculptures either for yourself or to sell.

Buy a few basic tools, and slowly build them up to have a fully kitted out shop