Sign in to follow this  
Preston_bodhi_343

Crime commissioner

Dear respected citizens

I am looking for a dedicated, honest, loyal and experienced person to join my cabinet as the police commissioner.

Your job will be overseeing the police force and the crime rate of the state, You will report to me on the activities of known cartels and any other criminal organisations and you will also ensure the police keep crime down to the bare minimum.

Should anyone be interested please private message me and we can discuss this further.

Kind regards to you all.

Governor candidate Bodhi Preston

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343

While I appriciate your dedication towards the city, as a governor you'd not be kept informed of things such as Cartels and Criminal organisations unless they are a big problem. It would be highly unusual for a governer to just recieve all information regarding to police as it's the Police Commissioner or Chief of Police who keeps track of everything that happens in the department. Unless requested and about one specific topic, only then governors get informed.

You've got a smart head, even without informing me you've clearly got the knowledge of how it works and as a result I'd like to offer you a position of being the police commissioner providing I get elected as Governor