Sign in to follow this  
Percyy

Help?

I recently bought Identity, and was wondering beta access means I get to play it early, correct? I bought it, and it says claimable rewards with beta, passport, and a hat. I was wondering where do I go to actually be able to play it or is it not out?

Hey there @Percyy, Identity is actually not released to the public yet as it's still in development. The beta is currently expected to be late 2017 or early 2018, but the modules will come before the beta! :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Hey there @Percyy, Identity is actually not released to the public yet as it's still in development. The beta is currently expected to be late 2017 or early 2018, but the modules will come before the beta! :)

Awesome thank you! What are these modules, and what exactly are they supposed to do.

4 minutes ago, Percyy said:

Awesome thank you! What are these modules, and what exactly are they supposed to do.

You can click on the link in my previous reply to learn more about them. They are basically small parts of the game that will be released and updated continuously until the full release. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Percyy said:

Aah, thank you. Didn't notice there was a link there :)

You're welcome :)

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!