TraxxasBoy520

So no in-game money

Let me get it straight. So no in game money. So you need to buy $1,000,000 worth of car with your real money (cheap like $59.99). A lot people saying there will be no in-game. is it actually true? if it is, that will be bullshit idea.

5 minutes ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Let me get it straight. So no in game money. So you need to buy $1,000,000 worth of car with your real money (cheap like $59.99). A lot people saying there will be no in-game. is it actually true? if it is, that will be bullshit idea.

You're not the first person to ask this, I have no idea where you guys are getting this information. There is in game currency, in fact most, if not all, items will be bought with the in game currency.

12 minutes ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

No, I think you're getting it mixed up. There is in-game money, but you won't be able to buy in-game money with real money. Basically no Pay to win. 

17 minutes ago, Brostachio said:

You're not the first person to ask this, I have no idea where you guys are getting this information. There is in game currency, in fact most, if not all, items will be bought with the in game currency.

Well I have no idea anybody else getting this information. I was browsing around in this website and all sudden I see 'pay to win' or/and 'no in-game money'

9 minutes ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Well I have no idea anybody else getting this information. I was browsing around in this website and all sudden I see 'pay to win' or/and 'no in-game money'

Did one examine the responses within the other topics? Or, did one merely examine the headline/title of the topic with the assumption that it is valid?

5 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Did one examine the responses within the other topics? Or, did one merely examine the headline/title of the topic with the assumption that it is valid?

I don't know. I saw one is 'in-game money'. So idk.

4 minutes ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

I don't know. I saw one is 'in-game money'. So idk.

99% of the purchasable items within the game involves utilizing in-game currency considering that "Identity" is not a "Play-to-Win" game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

99% of the purchasable items within the game involves utilizing in-game currency considering that "Identity" is not a "Play-to-Win" game.

Ok thank you