Some_Lemon

LPU - Lawyers and Loans

Welcome to the LPU,

What you are about to read will be happening whether we are in or out of office.

Lawyers

A lot of the city will be going to jail at some point in their lives. This can leave a very bad impact on their records. To help save you from these troubles we have created a Lawyer Firm. We have a team of highly trained Lawyers (All have been taught and taken through tough training). Whether it be for pity crimes or mass murders we are here to help. Follow the link to our website for prices and more!

http://lpulawyers.wixsite.com/lpu-lawyers

Loans

The loan system works differently. We allow any loans to be taken for a specified amount of time. When the loan is paid back we will add a 10% starting interest and then 9% for every day starting then. 

e.g A 10K  loan is taken for 10 days

the expected return price is 26K

However a loan can be paid back before the date specified and you will only be charged the amount needed for the amount of days you borrowed for.

Edited by Some_Lemon
New Website!

7 minutes ago, Rick_Anderson said:

Great Guys!!

Thank you very much, It is always great to hear compliments!

16 hours ago, Some_Lemon said:

Welcome to the LPU,

What you are about to read will be happening whether we are in or out of office.

Lawyers

A lot of the city will be going to jail at some point in their lives. This can leave a very bad impact on their records. To help save you from these troubles we have created a Lawyer Firm. We have a team of highly trained Lawyers (All have been taught and taken through tough training). Whether it be for pity crimes or mass murders we are here to help. The below are the Prices we Charge for each event and court room:

Defending

Pity Crimes (Loitering , Damage to property , etc.) - $2.5K

Medium Level Crimes (Drugs, Backstreet Deals, etc) - $3.5K

High Level Crimes (Murder, Armed Robbery, etc) - $4.5K

Really High Level (Mass Murder, Bank Robbery, etc.) - $10K

Attacking

Small Sessions (Sue for $1K to $5K) - 1K

Medium Sessions (Sue for $5K to $10K) - 2K

Large Sessions ($10K+ ) - 3K

Loans

The loan system works differently. We allow any loans to be taken for a specified amount of time. When the loan is paid back we will add a 10% starting interest and then 9% for every day starting then. 

e.g A 10K  loan is taken for 10 days

the expected return price is 26K

However a loan can be paid back before the date specified and you will only be charged the amount needed for the amount of days you borrowed for.

A few changes were made. If you want to know anything more about our system ( response time, limitatons, etc.) please message me.

There's something really fucking badass about your company's logo, and I can't really figure out what it is. It might be the red on black and the 80's feel to it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Calico said:

There's something really fucking badass about your company's logo, and I can't really figure out what it is. It might be the red on black and the 80's feel to it.

Thank you,

I had designed the logo when the group was only me and my friend, we have kept the logo since.

It's great to hear positive feedback,

Some Lemon

Great job on the law website, lots of detail !  Word of advice might wanna write in with big letters that its not actually real before, real, people start calling with legal problems, good luck.:D