EverTemple

Hello from Hong Kong!

Hello, fellow citizens!

My name is EverTemple. pleased to meet you all! I'm not sure how I made up the name EverTemple, but it has always been my tag. I'm from Hong Kong, and I can't wait to join this community. I've used to be an Administrator of a Garry's Mod community called Aurora, I manage both DarkRP and TTT servers, but since massive changes I've left. I also play Counter Strike: Global Offensive, I used to be Global Elite and SMFC, but I've become inactive recently. Although I don't play a lot of RPG, I'm excited about the game identity. I'm fascinated with the freedom this game gives, the massive amount of options we get is fantastic! 

Some people calls me Steve or Steven, I'm 15 and I've always lived in Hong Kong. Some people have the thought that because I'm 15, I must be very childish, but I can guarantee you that I'm not. It's not that we can't have fun together, but I'm not to the point of insensitive or immature. I get along with people easily due to friendliness, so don't be afraid to interact with me.

I'm not sure if there's a lot of players in South East Asia region, anyhow, I'm looking forward to meeting more friends in this community, and I hope to see you on forums and in the game soon!

P.S: Not advertising, but If you wish to remove the name of the community I used to be in, you may.

• Like 2

Welcome, EverTemple!  It's neat that we have someone here from Hong Kong!  I only know three other people (all of which I know in-person) who have lived in China/Hong Kong/Taiwan area.  It's nice to know of more people from there!  Welcome! !

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Please read all resources provided on the forums and feel free to message me and I will try and help!

Cheerio for now and hope to see you in-game!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TonyOcculta said:

Welcome to Identity!

CEO | Invertus

Tony Occulta

Thanks Tony :)

• Like 1