Sign in to follow this  
Phire

Starting a business.

Question

6 answers to this question

No, make a thread with the idea of what you want the business to be and no you don't need to complete a process. Unless your on a community server that requires you to do it. but this is a public forum so go post your post about that business you want to start.

You don't have to do any of that, as of 4:29PM 12-5-2016 (US-Eastern time) you can just make a company in game if you have enough money. No, the game isn't out yet, sorry if I worded it as if it was. But hey, what do I know? Im just a weeb with a keyboard :)

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, make a thread with the idea of what you want the business to be and no you don't need to complete a process. Unless your on a community server that requires you to do it. but this is a public forum so go post your post about that business you want to start.

You aren't required to but a lot of people do to get the exposure and get roles filled in. I would personally wait because I don't want to hire people right off the bat.

4 minutes ago, Rem said:

You aren't required to but a lot of people do to get the exposure and get roles filled in. I would personally wait because I don't want to hire people right off the bat.

I answered that for him, I know this xD 

9 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

make a thread with the idea of what you want the business to be and no you don't need to complete a process.

Read over what you right. You have a bad habit of saying things very poorly in writing.

5 minutes ago, Rem said:

Read over what you right. You have a bad habit of saying things very poorly in writing.

That makes sense, I just put both answers in one sentence. 

5 minutes ago, Rem said:

make a thread with the idea of what you want the business to be

Go ahead and make a post about the business idea. / what he wants his business to be.

6 minutes ago, Rem said:

and no you don't need to complete a process.

You don't need to complete a process to make a business as far as I am aware.