Question

I would like to see different nations where you could travel by boat, or air, to different country's.  If you chose to do so, maybe even add army's where country's can go to war. mix different cultures to creat unique nations create your own back history of your country. the sky's the limit with this game. Ive dreamed about a game like this since the Playstation 2 came out so take your time on it guys no rush! looks like your doing great so far.

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, PathFinder453 said:

I would like to see different nations where you could travel by boat, or air, to different country's.  If you chose to do so, maybe even add army's where country's can go to war. mix different cultures to creat unique nations create your own back history of your country. the sky's the limit with this game. Ive dreamed about a game like this since the Playstation 2 came out so take your time on it guys no rush! looks like your doing great so far.

Right now the plan is to have one big island. The island does have an airport, however there will be no aircrafts in the game. The airport will serve as a possible way to travel to a different island if added as a DLC in the future. 

2 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Right now the plan is to have one big island. The island does have an airport, however there will be no aircrafts in the game. The airport will serve as a possible way to travel to a different island if added as a DLC in the future. 

Hey fair enough, thanks for the quick reply. I can tell you guys are on top of getting ****. done.

2 hours ago, PathFinder453 said:

Hey fair enough, thanks for the quick reply. I can tell you guys are on top of getting ****. done.

Thanks! It definitely picked up after the video so I've been pretty busy! :)

In my opinion, the developers shall eventually update the game based on a combination of demand and activity within the game. It is highly probable that the game shall consist of numerous miniature "island-states" that consists of it's own passports, currency, residency, economic system, political system, military, and "international community" (U.N.O.).

However, it would not be implemented until the next decade DEPENDING on the DEMAND and ACTIVITY of the game.

My mere opinion on such an interesting idea.

On 12/5/2016 at 7:27 AM, HairyGrenade said:

Yea that's what I'm thinking what would happen if the proposed idea was a success. if anyone has any better idea that could be built upon this please don't hesitate :)