Ybok

Hello Identity!!

Hey everyone! I am from Colorado in the United States and I'm very excited to join in this community. The game looks amazing so far; it's something I've been looking for for a long time. Very glad I stumbled across the overview on YouTube!

I'm interested in learning what more this game will have to offer, and what I can do to contribute to the community. Identity looks like something I could dump hundreds of hours into and I'll be recommending it to my friends.

Looking forward to building my new Identity,

See you all in Town Square!

Welcome @Ybok! Where at in Colorade are you? I've visited there a few times and love the hiking trails and views from atop the peaks! 

9 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome @Ybok! Where at in Colorade are you? I've visited there a few times and love the hiking trails and views from atop the peaks! 

Originally Colorado Springs but I live in the Denver area now. The hiking is amazing, I used to go every weekend! 

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! 

Please feel free to ask any questions, and don't forget to use the resources available .

42 minutes ago, Ybok said:

Originally Colorado Springs but I live in the Denver area now. The hiking is amazing, I used to go every weekend! 

I love visiting Pagosa Springs! :D

1 hour ago, HairyGrenade said:

I love visiting Pagosa Springs! :D

Never been to that area, I'll have to go someday!