Southpaw

Hi from Belgium

Hi guys, 

Really hyped for this game and I had some questions. If a person dies, what happens to the body, if it stays there, is there a way to clean it up? If it is the case then I can make like a company that gets rid of the bodies. Could it be possible to start something like that? Thanks

Greets from Jasper in Belgium

Welcome to the forums @Southpaw! If someone dies they can either choose to respawn and lose only what they were carrying or wait for a paramedic to revive them! Hope to see you around and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me! :)

51 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome to the forums @Southpaw! If someone dies they can either choose to respawn and lose only what they were carrying or wait for a paramedic to revive them! Hope to see you around and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me! :)

But what will happen to the body if you choose respawn? Will it disappear or a coroner or something comes? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, swaor said:

But what will happen to the body if you choose respawn? Will it disappear or a coroner or something comes? 

I think it will disappear after a timer.

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! 

Please feel free to ask any questions, and don't forget to use the resources available .

• Like 1