Sign in to follow this  
ghhoooooooooost

cellphones and what they can do

so i know someone already asked about what kind of smart phones we're going to have, and i agree with them that having different smart phones or being able to choose the os that you like more would be great... also smart flip phones like in japan maybe? possibly? too weeby, okay. just drop kick that idea.

my actual question//suggestion is the features that a phone can do. will people have their own unique number or some sort of idea that can be used for texting or calling people? will you be able to call or text a person if you have them in your address book? would the two then be forced to be in the same server in order to call or text? i would think of texting as like private messaging. i get that you can call for authorities, but will those be the only people you can call or could you call your friends? i think if you're making a call or typing a text your character should do some animation like you're calling or texting(depending on which one you're doing). then i understand facefile is facebook, but will facefile be used as a sort of character look up system? like if you have a name for a character will you be taken to their profile and be able to add them to your friends from there or is there going to be a requirement of meeting in game to add people? will phones have little game you can play, and will these games be ones made by the staff or will there be a sort of coding language in game that a person could use to make a game and make money that way? or even like every month or something have a poll with a bunch of different games made by the community, and whichever one gets the most votes will be added to the game. would we be able to choose which games we had on our phones and which we don't want to have?

• Like 2

Great ideas. I hope this will be implemented. It would be really nice if you could call people and send them messages. Nice ideas!

In the house customization YouTube video there was a messaging system on the computer in the apartment so I'd imagine that there will definitely be a texting system on phones. I too would however like to know how we will add people to our contacts; with IDs or phone numbers?