JiDosKo

New player ( Few questions )

Question

I'm a new player, not really trusty. I really wanna donate some money and get the 50USD package but im not really sure about the game. My question is : How sure are we that this game will be released and delivered as promised. 

Also if I buy the game how am I gonna know when its playable and where to download the client. Will there be a notification for those who get beta access or a topic on forums?

6 answers to this question

Dude who know Star Citizen that dude know that is a very important question.I purchase star Citzen for 50 bucks but I think Chris Roberts (CEO) is liar.

I am pretty sure that that game will be released next year.

1 hour ago, JiDosKo said:

My question is : How sure are we that this game will be released and delivered as promised. 

You must decide for yourself, trust you are a developer or not.More than six thousand players trust them.

1 hour ago, JiDosKo said:

Also if I buy the game how am I gonna know when its playable and where to download the client. Will there be a notification for those who get beta access or a topic on forums?

Yes, you can see it on website, also get email notification.

2 hours ago, JiDosKo said:

+ These offers in the shop how long are they gonna last?

They should last till beta.

2 hours ago, JiDosKo said:

I'm a new player, not really trusty. I really wanna donate some money and get the 50USD package but im not really sure about the game. My question is : How sure are we that this game will be released and delivered as promised. 

Here is where you can keep an eye on progress of the first module: Town Square Module This is also where you will download the client.

The first module is set to release sometime Early 2017.

If you really are unsure, wait till there is more progress, and more YouTube content from the players or official developers, but at the end of the day it is YOUR choice and so we can't make you do anything.

@Acetime This is not Star Citizen. So why comment about star citizen?

Edited by JamesLuck01

I would say on an official server 1 and unofficial so many you wantor a limit from the projectleader