ghhoooooooooost

realistic and non-realistic ideas?

so after thinking about this game a bit i started remembering gta and how gta has (i believe) 2 different cults, depending on your view point. i thought it might be an awesome idea to actually have cults, or maybe even witch covens. as you go up in the ranks you get special abilities. you'd have to be very far up before you're granted anything paranormal. my thought was just small powers, like the ability to be on the other side of the house and still open your door or pick up items and float them to you. for a very short period of time being able to have an "outer body experience" leaving you're actual body vulnerable and able to be hurt and taking you back into your body being staggered if it's sudden, while you the player are able to move invisibly maybe for like a few seconds to only a minute. maybe you could rank that ability even more, where the first one requires you to maintain to structure and to get into a building you still have to have an open door or window or hole of some sort, then you could level up high enough to be able to just fly and walk through objects. all that would be the "outer body experience" which still leaves your real body able to be messed with. idk i love the paranormal and having paranormal stuff in game would be soooooooo sweet, but of course to be fair all of it would only last for a short short short period of time, and nothing like in movies. i think this could actually give the roleplay benefit of having an insane asylum and if accused of being insane enough times you get put into an asylum, something like 3 strikes and you're gone. there would have to be proof of course, that a committee would analyse and decide if they are or aren't(just to reduce the griefing factor this could cause).

now my realistic idea isn't at all as far fetched. it's something i've wanted in gta for awhile, a posing system for taking selfies or having your picture taken. i think it would be cute... maybe even have filters like snapchat or instagram. maybe that's too intensive??? another realistic idea i had was that your character is effected by the environment. so if it rains and you don't have an umbrella they could try to use their hands or a bag to cover themselves. if it's summer and they're wearing a big sweater they could actually sweat and fan themselves and potentially suffer from heatstroke. if it's winter and they're wearing shorts they could walk slower and shiver and try to warm themselves. stuff like that i think would add great immersion and realism.

just a few thoughts that crossed my mind, possibly a bit outlandish whoops

Edited by ghhoooooooooost
typos

2 hours ago, ghhoooooooooost said:

so after thinking about this game a bit i started remembering gta and how gta has (i believe) 2 different cults, depending on your view point. i thought it might be an awesome idea to actually have cults, or maybe even witch covens. as you go up in the ranks you get special abilities.

Lets just stop you here first; No stupid things "witches or stuff" that is not realistic and well a Real Life simulator won't have those things because its all fantasy.

The rest are all good :) in the realistic section only!