Zeus

Kidnapping

I know kidnapping will be a thing but how intense is the system? Does anyone know if you can handcuff them, put a bag over their head and shove them in a truck or even force feed people to keep them alive. I'd like this in the game, I could charge triple. 

• Like 1

I would like to force-feed my victims.  Say, I capture a victim that does not believe in eating pork.  I shall force-feed that victim some bacon.

I can already see good times arising from this.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jared said:

I would like to force-feed my victims.  Say, I capture a victim that does not believe in eating pork.  I shall force-feed that victim some bacon.

Sounds like an amazing time. Non sarcasm. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Love the idea. Not sure about handcuffs and bags, hopefully they will put them into the game. 

handcuffs so he/she cant escape and the bag or eye mask so he/she cant see where your taking him. For example I could be sent to kidnap someone from a rival mob and if the victim knew where he was he would tell his mob and hell would break loose. 

hopefully that made some sense lol.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jared said:

I got the force feeding idea from Dayz. Russians force fed me dog food :(

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

handcuffs so he/she cant escape and the bag or eye mask so he/she cant see where your taking him. For example I could be sent to kidnap someone from a rival mob and if the victim knew where he was he would tell his mob and hell would break loose. 

hopefully that made some sense lol.

I totally get what your saying

• Like 1