Sign in to follow this  
RUMPBO

Identity Shop

Question

On the store page it says this, "With the upcoming launch of the new Identity shop, many of the items listed on this crowdfunding page will no longer be available, such as all insured vehicles and currency. Furthermore, the price of most items listed here will bump up to their standard prices which will be considerably more expensive. Now is your time to save money and get a head start which won't be available much longer!" So my question is when is the new shop coming so I know when I should buy the game before?

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, RUMPBO said:

On the store page it says this, "With the upcoming launch of the new Identity shop, many of the items listed on this crowdfunding page will no longer be available, such as all insured vehicles and currency. Furthermore, the price of most items listed here will bump up to their standard prices which will be considerably more expensive. Now is your time to save money and get a head start which won't be available much longer!" So my question is when is the new shop coming so I know when I should buy the game before?

Prices in the shop will rise near the game's full release. After the shop changes, some pledge rewards will change.

Ok thanks when I saw it says wont be available for much longer I had was worried that the price would bump up very soon

6 minutes ago, RUMPBO said:

Ok thanks when I saw it says wont be available for much longer I had was worried that the price would bump up very soon

Not anytime soon so you're fine! :D