Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Self Defense [Scenario]

Question

Let's say i'm driving home after a long day at work and I decide to take the long route and then all of a sudden I get held up. The robbers tell me to get out the car with their guns drawn but then I run behind a tree and shoot them both down. 

Do I go to prison for defending myself and do I wait for the police to arrive and tell them what happened, will they even believe me?

3 answers to this question

Well would you do that in real life? run when guns are pointing at you? that is like semi-serious role play. But then again it depends on the cops and evidence, if you kill them ye, you'd get arrested and go jail for it unless you have a witness.

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well would you do that in real life? run when guns are pointing at you? that is like semi-serious role play. But then again it depends on the cops and evidence, if you kill them ye, you'd get arrested and go jail for it unless you have a witness.

very true, never been robbed but if the robbers seemed stupid or incompetent then I think i'd honestly try and defend myself. But if I do ever get robbed 9/10 times I will just give my car up and msg the police or call them 

• Like 1

The game SHOULD consist of a "criminal record" in order to determine whether the act was based on self-defense. 

1. Contact Law enforcement officers in order to report that your person had executed two robbers through self-defense.

2. Officers detect that the two subjects were former felons that had utilized an illegal firearm in order to commit the criminal act.

3. Officers detect that the reporter is a Law-abiding citizen with a legitimate firearm.

4. Officers do not charge the victim for the offense.

.... simple implementation.