OsirisWoolf

Hi all

Hi all,

Just discovered this game randomly on YouTube and am excited to get involved. I really like the idea of roles within the game and so far the videos/pics I've seen so far look amazing.

A little bit about me. I'm 28 years old and come from Melbourne, Australia.

What roles does everyone intend to play in the game? Also, out of curiosity (and hopefully not inappropriate), what sort of buy in level did you join at? If I get involved in the game I really want a decent head start but am cautious to throw money without seeing the game first hand. Maybe that's just me being too cautious.

Either way, hi!.

Edited by OsirisWoolf

Welcome @OsirisWoolf! I've always wanted to visit Australia, looks like a wonderful place to visit! I plan on becoming a police officer because that's a career I'm very interested in. You can always pledge for beta access which will get you the modules as well and after those are released, upgrade or not depending on what you think about the game. :)

Hope to see you around and if you have any questions don't hesitate to message me! 

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! I hope you like it here and well I am one of the ones who had a high pledge.

Hope to see you in the world of identity.

Pledge: $250 + I pledge $90 for my friend so I have put $340 in total in the game.

Enjoy the stay and hope you feel welcomed here.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome @OsirisWoolf! I've always wanted to visit Australia, looks like a wonderful place to visit! I plan on becoming a police officer because that's a career I'm very interested in. You can always pledge for beta access which will get you the modules as well and after those are released, upgrade or not depending on what you think about the game. :)

Hope to see you around and if you have any questions don't hesitate to message me! 

Cheers mate. Australia is definitely a beautiful country, you should definitely visit sometime.

The more I read, the more I'll likely just pledge the $250 ha. The conversion from USD to AUD is killer though!

23 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! I hope you like it here and well I am one of the ones who had a high pledge.

Hope to see you in the world of identity.

Pledge: $250 + I pledge $90 for my friend so I have put $340 in total in the game.

Enjoy the stay and hope you feel welcomed here.

Cheers!