Sign in to follow this  
Blascko

ping from different country's

Question

well, as a Brazilian, i passed through some bad ping issues in games, because connections with other country's are always difficult to us, how is the server going to hold players like me? is it going to have a server only with people from my country or i is going to have a stabilized server? im kinda nervous on this aspect, if you could answer me, would be very thankful.

Edited by Blascko

6 answers to this question

I cannot say for sure how they will have them but a similar question came up but the guy lives in south africa and he wondered if he would be able to connect to the servers. I know it was a yes to that, but i am not sure what ping you will get to a US server from brazil. There may be community servers in brazil but not any info on that and well I think the official servers will be in the biggest/ most popular regions which could include brazil.

On 12/3/2016 at 7:22 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

I cannot say for sure how they will have them but a similar question came up but the guy lives in south africa and he wondered if he would be able to connect to the servers. I know it was a yes to that, but i am not sure what ping you will get to a US server from brazil. There may be community servers in brazil but not any info on that and well I think the official servers will be in the biggest/ most popular regions which could include brazil.

Im From South Africa, and  i get about 250-350(being extreme) ping to US servers and UK i get 200 - 300, im wondering what will the cap be before i get kicked off?

1 hour ago, FrankGriffin said:

Im From South Africa, and  i get about 250-350(being extreme) ping to US servers and UK i get 200 - 300, im wondering what will the cap be before i get kicked off?

it's a hard answer to tell you that at this stage but didn't you @FrankGriffin ask that question before? and the developers said you would be fine?

Hi @Blascko, I'm also Brazilian, I think we will not have problems with pinging because we have unofficial servers, for example we can open our own server here in Brazil .

Edited by zRafael

On 12/5/2016 at 6:35 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

it's a hard answer to tell you that at this stage but didn't you @FrankGriffin ask that question before? and the developers said you would be fine?

I did so, i was just checking if anything has changed cuz that was a while back. :)