Sign in to follow this  
xPadrinho-AC3

Hand To Hand Fighting

Not much info on any mechanics of it yet.  But there will be cage fighting/ illegal fight clubs where you can fight to earn money.

• Like 1

Im sure there is hand to hand regardless, not sure how in detail it will be. No doubt the usual. Throw left or right, heavy or light. Block and counter. 

• Like 1

I hope they will put that in that would be great,imagine you can train  martial arts like Kung-Fu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Acetime said:

I hope they will put that in that would be great,imagine you can train  martial arts like Kung-Fu

Will be basics as because this game is not based on fighting. So the simple hit / block (more in-depth to this though) 

I know for sure no Kung-Fu or martial arts.

• Like 1

ok,but pls put in this feature ingame,because for example Arma 3 would be much nicer,when they would make a fighting movement.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cstove said:

Not much info on any mechanics of it yet.  But there will be cage fighting/ illegal fight clubs where you can fight to earn money.

Good to know. I'm actually planning on start my own organization. Thanks for the heads up.

would be an easy system to make each mouse button left or right for a punch then a key to trigger the block

3 hours ago, ollieow said:

would be an easy system to make each mouse button left or right for a punch then a key to trigger the block

Or, perhaps, directional, based off of where you motion your mouse towards.  Some games are starting to do this, in which they usually have four basic attack and block directions controlled by the direction by which one nudges one's mouse.

4 hours ago, Jared said:

Or, perhaps, directional, based off of where you motion your mouse towards.  Some games are starting to do this, in which they usually have four basic attack and block directions controlled by the direction by which one nudges one's mouse.

I was thinking it just being simple with certain keys to punch with left and right. And Left click while pressing the key for a heavier attack.