Sign in to follow this  
jremi

A few good questions?

Question

Found out about this game today through YT, I had thought of the exact same idea for a game months ago, but never knew it existed. Always was inspired because of San Andreas Multiplayer servers, but this is on a much bigger scale and i have high hopes/expectations, such as Wildlife and hunting aspects(Skinning, tracking,etc). This may sound like a suggestion thread, but I shall probably make a mega list of suggestions. These are the main ones that I'd just like to see the vision the developers have for this.

I'm also guessing that things like Powergaming, Metagaming, death matching etc will still exist here? If so, how will rule breakers be moderated? Since there's going to be a large playerbase, are the staff team prepared?

Some more features that I'd like to know the developers insight for, 

Speed cameras

Courts/Sentencing, (prison roleplay?)

Festivals(Glastonbury, Download, spring break?)

Theme parks

Easter eggs / references

Pets (Incl ride-able horses, dogs, lizards)

World Disasters

Car customisation

Presidencies

Santa?

1 answer to this question

On 02/12/2016 at 1:36 AM, jremi said:

I'm also guessing that things like Powergaming, Metagaming, death matching etc will still exist here? If so, how will rule breakers be moderated? Since there's going to be a large playerbase, are the staff team prepared?

Official servers will be Casual rp and so it will not be enforced by moderators/ staff often or even ever. In private/ community servers however it can be enforced to a larger scale.

such as Wildlife and hunting aspects(Skinning, tracking,etc)

I can't say skinning will be in game but hunting is a thing and tracking including in it.

Speed cameras

Courts/Sentencing, (prison roleplay?)

Suggest you read up on this stuff on the about page and what you cannot find go on other areas.