paulchartres

Little Things

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I havn't done any suggestions or ideas, but with the recent video, it makes me want to do some more...

I think that a roleplay game needs things from the everyday life to make it interesting. I'll put some of my random examples here;

- Electricity cuts, needing you to call an expert;

- Same goes with the phone, broken, needing to buy a new one or something;

- Losing your wallet, needing you to open a ticket at the nearest police station;

These are small things, and I'll add some more if I get any more examples, but yeah that's what I'd like to see. What about you? What kind of little thing would you like?

This is a great idea for immersion and I could definitely see myself falling off my bike and cracking my screen or during home customization ripping a socket and shorting my home. This should be considered for sure and it would allow for people to work in phone shops etc just adding to the game. 

Not sure how wallets losing would work and i'm sure nobody will enjoy having that as a random event due to the issue of losing it. 

4 minutes ago, Dragon21 said:

Paying taxes and bills...

Whichever player is elected governor can raise or lower taxes for the players. When you get an apartment you will need to pay rent in order to not get evicted.