pokmon987

Respawning and more

Question

Hey, I was just wondering how the respawning system would work? And a question in this question, can you rob other player's houses? Say you're robbing someone's house with your "gang" and then police come and kill you. Do you spawn back at your house? Hospital? Prison? Would your stolen goods be gone? Would your belongings be gone? What if people get bored of being in prison and stop playing the game altogether? So many questions I have.

8 answers to this question

Hey!

16 minutes ago, pokmon987 said:

Hey, I was just wondering how the respawning system would work?

When you die, you can wait for an ambulance crew to revive you, or spawn at your last bind location after a couple minutes. Other players can loot your body. Usually inventory items, weapons, and money on hand. Not your cloths.

16 minutes ago, pokmon987 said:

can you rob other player's houses?

No

Edited by NskDen

Okay, thanks. Another question though, if you could answer, how would gang fights work? Respawn wise? I have a lot of questions, mostly because I've been hoping for years for someone to make this, otherwise I'd set out and make it myself.

25 minutes ago, pokmon987 said:

Okay, thanks. Another question though, if you could answer, how would gang fights work? Respawn wise? I have a lot of questions, mostly because I've been hoping for years for someone to make this, otherwise I'd set out and make it myself.

I'm sorry, but I do not know anything about gang fights. 

8 hours ago, pokmon987 said:

Hey, I was just wondering how the respawning system would work? And a question in this question, can you rob other player's houses? Say you're robbing someone's house with your "gang" and then police come and kill you. Do you spawn back at your house? Hospital? Prison? Would your stolen goods be gone? Would your belongings be gone? What if people get bored of being in prison and stop playing the game altogether? So many questions I have.

You can just enter the house of someone other, if he invites you. So you cant just come and break in someones house/apartment. :)

4 minutes ago, swaor said:

You can just enter the house of someone other, if he invites you. So you cant just come and break in someones house/apartment. :)

Yep. Player houses and apartments are instanced, so the only way to get in is to be invited or request entry. :)

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Yep. Player houses and apartments are instanced, so the only way to get in is to be invited or request entry. :)

^^

For gang fights, In my experience they just werent allowed to go back to the area for so long.