Volkoff

It would take a permanent death !

I think it would be more realistic, if one dies and that its finish must leave again at 0

To lose everything for the gangs and the police there would be adrenaline to the fact that one could lose everything and pay attention to the choice one takes

And criminals who commit crimes would throw down their weapons and be arrested without pushing for murder and consequence

Edited by Volkoff

But then how would anyone build businesses or empires. There should be a stiff penalty but not lose everything.

• Like 3

I've had this idea on other private servers for different games as well. For the most part, it does work perfectly; there is a fear of death and a fear of just blindly going and having stupid gang wars in the middle of the city.  However, the drawback is this: You are a fully legal, legit business owner, you spend months building your company and character up.  All of the sudden, someone comes buy and just kills you, then you lose all that progress over some kid with a gun.  It's realistic, but you have to draw a line between realism and fun

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Fakeout said:

But then how would anyone build businesses or empires. There should be a stiff penalty but not lose everything.

I Agree

• Like 1

In which case it would really have to be very severe when one dies very very hard penalty "Especially for criminals and the police"  Does not have to be like gta, big anything

• Like 1

I agree with most of what you all are saying. My main strong point is that the game dosent turn out to to GTA in the ways how I just get killed in a second in a public lobby, for quite simply doing nothing but driving down the street.