fataldutch

Is this a joke?

19 hours ago, fataldutch said:

Is this the video we have needed to wait a year for,? the video that needed to be posted on absolutely last minute because to show off what? player housing that isnt even finished? this video is LITERALLY exactly the same as the trailer apart from a few very minor features which aren't even fantastic. When will we see something about the world, cars, clothes different houses fuck anything. I'ts almost as you guys are just trying to keep the game alive with so called 'progress' to get more people to pay money. huge dissappointment for me.

Seriously? With developing you need to build a backend framework before you can see and play a game. Its not just making models. You want to see an hour long video showing the code? no. Nobody wants that, its boring. I think that from now on they will be working more on the 'outside' of the game and we will see much more content added. So stop complaining, enjoy the video and have patience.

Thank you.

*Drops mic*

• Like 1

This is very nice.  I'm not sure if the topic creator understand the amount of work and detail that was put into this.  I'm impressed and looking forward to more!

• Like 2

On 11/30/2016 at 6:33 PM, Jinx said:

I'd like to apologize in advance for what comes next:

You my friend are a moron, Identity is an MMO ....one more time just so you can't claim you missed it.....Identity is an MMO......okay are we clear on that now? The average mmo can take anywhere between three to five years to develop, so the fact that you are seeing footage in a year AND taking into account that Asylum only have nine people working on it full time, is actually pretty amazing.

Try doing some simple research before posting maybe?

Now granted, Identity will not need much voice acting, it will also not need the traditional quests either, so some time will be saved there. But take into account the systems like jobs & careers etc, I'd imagine anyone who expects to see this hit launch before 2018 is going to be disappointed. Now try to remember Fataldutch........NOT a single player game right? it's an mmo.

It's okay dude. normal kickstart funding games have loads of activity on the forums from dev's and post devblogs with update's every month. regardless of how many people are in the team and regardless how much content they are pushing. if you think one simple housing custimization system in 1.5 years is something huge than you are in for a treat. but i guess it's normal trying to defend something you have put your money in.

2 hours ago, fataldutch said:

It's okay dude. normal kickstart funding games have loads of activity on the forums from dev's and post devblogs with update's every month. regardless of how many people are in the team and regardless how much content they are pushing. if you think one simple housing custimization system in 1.5 years is something huge than you are in for a treat. but i guess it's normal trying to defend something you have put your money in.

They haven't shown everything they got, there are more people working on the town square module in the than there are working on housing. This housing is not 'simple' and they announced it on kickstarter way earlier than other games. If you wanna be a crybaby you can leave these forums, we won't miss you.

On 12/1/2016 at 8:16 PM, fataldutch said:

Triple A games do not reveal a fucking thing until at least the late beta stage, and sometimes not even then, and FYI, there has never been an mmo that has been crowd funded and launched, so stop talking rubbish, so.....just for you I'll say it again because you're obviously not understanding...........

THIS IS AN MMO

On 11/29/2016 at 5:07 PM, fataldutch said:

Is this the video we have needed to wait a year for,? the video that needed to be posted on absolutely last minute because to show off what? player housing that isnt even finished? this video is LITERALLY exactly the same as the trailer apart from a few very minor features which aren't even fantastic. When will we see something about the world, cars, clothes different houses fuck anything. I'ts almost as you guys are just trying to keep the game alive with so called 'progress' to get more people to pay money. huge dissappointment for me.

Creating a game with a development team of only five people takes a long time. This past year or so they've been working on the back-end of the game, the main coding, building the 'frame' per say. It takes a while with only five people, and the frame of the game is not so glamorous to really show off, unless you really want to decipher lines of coding. Have patience like the rest of us, or leave the fucking forums. Good riddance.