Vinnyclay123

Creative ideas

Hey what's up everyone I just recently heard about this and know very little but I was thinking It'd be kinda cool for an integrated stock market that will be effected based on player interactions with certain things or becoming a drug cartel obviously not provide the real recipes for method in game cause then you just taught everyone how to make meth but you could have your character make it and distribute it is heard you could live the criminal life in the game so something like that I just thought would be cool lmk what you guys think

2 hours ago, Vinnyclay123 said:

Hey what's up everyone I just recently heard about this and know very little but I was thinking It'd be kinda cool for an integrated stock market that will be effected based on player interactions with certain things or becoming a drug cartel obviously not provide the real recipes for method in game cause then you just taught everyone how to make meth but you could have your character make it and distribute it is heard you could live the criminal life in the game so something like that I just thought would be cool lmk what you guys think

Already a big feature (the trailer on the info page) the RV reference of breaking bad, = Meth Lab