AlphaWolf13

Players on a server?

Question

I have been seeing a lot of people making little groups that they will use in Identity, but will all of them be on the same server? If not, how many players can be on a server at a time?

4 answers to this question

I'm not sure if you'll be able to go over 300 on a custom server people rent, but for official servers they said they are aiming for a max of 300 players.

On 28.11.2016 at 11:13 PM, AlphaWolf13 said:

I have been seeing a lot of people making little groups that they will use in Identity, but will all of them be on the same server? If not, how many players can be on a server at a time?

You can rent own servers (custom servers). Currently it looks like they will have max. 300 slots, as the public servers also will have 300 slots. Otherwise Identity's servers will get overloaded because the custom servers run on the Identity servers. But I can imagine, that you have to pay more, if you want to have more slots on your custom servers. :)

6 hours ago, swaor said:

Currently it looks like they will have max. 300 slots, as the public servers also will have 300 slots.

They might allow more for custom servers as its notever based on official servers. 

On 1.12.2016 at 10:07 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

They might allow more for custom servers as its notever based on official servers. 

Ok