Sign in to follow this  
wendellmyspace

Ola galera

Question

Hi everyone, maybe the message is not running because I'm Brazilian
I heard about this game through youtube ... and sincerely I was interested enough to read about the game and I have knowledge in contributing
But I would like to know and all the servers will be in the English language or if the producers of indentity will think about covering the games in other languages like mine that is portugues brazil

3 answers to this question

Im sure that they will eventually develop some servers for different languages, but as of now, it seems like it will mainly be English. Please take into consideration that translating the whole game before the english version comes out is kinda not realistic and just unnecesarily adds time to the development. Hope this solves your answer and you can translate this into Portuguese or any other language that you speak.  

Seja bem vindo a comunidade maninho kkk eu tbm espero que tenha algum servidor brasileiro, mas caso n tenha vou jogar do mesmo jeito 

Like @Rem said, they will translate the game after release. Also their will probably be servers (private/ communities) that will have those languages.