Arcanion

My introduction.

Good Day,

My name is Arcanion. I recently found out about Identity and see it as a amazing new opportunity to revitalize the concept "Role-Playing Games". I think it will revolutionize the concept and and will play it massively from start. So i'd like to introduce myself to the community. My real name is Michael. I'm 17 years old and i live in the Netherlands. I am a Plumber Apprentice and enjoy the job. Further i am a gamer who loves to meet new people. Feel free to comment anything down bellow!

Sincerely, Arcanion.

• Like 1

Thanks, It's nice to see someone taking their time to reply. Thank you! And i hope to see you In-Game. Have a nice day!

• Like 1

Yes this game will be amazing when it is fully launched . I can't wait for the first module to come out and experience a part of the game.En hoi in het nederlands ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm hyped. Considering to create my own company. Or maybe join one. Thanks for the reply and have a great day!

39 minutes ago, Arcanion said:

Thanks, It's nice to see someone taking their time to reply. Thank you! And i hope to see you In-Game. Have a nice day!

No problem! I hope you have a good day too!

• Like 1